Thursday, January 27, 2011

Another First

Well I have been following some blogs for quite some time and always thought to myself  "I'd sure like to blog but it looks like SOOOOO much work".  Lets just say I am not too sure how this all "works" but imma gonna try it!! So here we go;

Today I realised that it is January 27th, 2011. There is no significance to this day but its the 27th day of the first month of the year, its 5 days till the beginning of the next month, its 21 1/2 weeks till I return to work, its 338 days till the year 2012. Where has the time gone?? I don't remember starting the new year, or how the last year ended. The days seem to fly by and  I am NOT happy about that. I am enjoying every minute that I have with Dryden and all the time we get to spend with Shaun when he gets home from work, but after the day/week is over its hard to remember what we did with our time. Which is why I decided that I will start blogging and when I think I have misplaced the brain cells that hold the past in them, I will come over yonder and check out my blog and replenish them so called brain cells.

Since it took me a while (we won't discuss how long) to figure out how to post my first blog I wont be posting anything else today as I have to prepare supper and wash the floors ( not my favorite thing to do). But here is a picture of the beautiful baby boy that makes everyday the happiest day of my young life.

No comments:

Post a Comment