Monday, March 7, 2011

February's Happenings

Well it looks like February flew past and well....... I didn't blog.... Not even once. Ooooops. So once again I'm looking back and seeing what we did for the last few weeks.

We started off February with some crappy weather (typical Sask). With that being said we never made it to my nephew Reid's birthday because the highways were horrible. We also missed out on visiting with my sister Sheri from Alberta who was home for the weekend with her new handsome man. (That was the first time ever that I have missed out on Sheri being home and not seeing her which seriously broke my lil heart) Then we had Shaun's birthday....... Shaun and I had a date night while Dryden had a sleep over at my mama's house. It was so nice to head out on the town for some alone time.

We also spent a few nights at my Grandma's house which was so relaxing. My mom, sister Stacey and her two girls Rhian and Jordyn went with us. Too bad the weather wasn't more cooperative so that we could have played outside but we had plenty of fun inside.


My mom also gave D his very first cupcake that he got to eat ALL BY HIMSELF!!  Of course she left the cleaning up for me to do.

February also included our adventure to Saskatoon to see Larry the Cable Guy, Jeff Foxworthy and Bill Engval. Which was AWESOME. Would definitely go again.
We ventured to Shaun's farm in Manitoba to visit for a few days. I got to see a calf being born and we spent a few hours outside enjoying the sunny winter day.

Hopefully I will be back to post again soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment